TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

club flyer i did

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10405 Report
deleted
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10408 Report
i personally like the second one better. They are a little cluttered but not to a huge extent. I think you should keep it it is good. Tone down the brightness of the background abit. nice work
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10409 Report
If I would get this flyer I would not go to the club. Try to make it better. Make something let someones eye fix.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10421 Report
yeah decta is right, i think the background is too cluttered so i would use a background that only uses the rim or the border of the page and then a main image in the middle or on the right looks good. which club is it that you are actually promoting??? and where??? shouldn't the flyer atleast show that much???
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10422 Report
and i dont see a big different at all between the first and the second one just to let you know :eek:
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10432 Report
Yeah I agree, the background is way to cluttered. You should change that just maybe more of a solid/textured color. And I like the first one better (Danforth, the blue neon PULSE is different in the 2nd one... thats all I can tell thats different :p) Also What I think would be cool, since Its called PULSE maybe add like a heart montior thing to it... You know like the pulsing line on heart monitors in the hospital. Like maybe put it behind the PULSE or something, I dont know just an Idea :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10470 Report
extremely hard to read.

black text on a dark background is an extreme no no.

background is WAY to busy.

I agree, if I saw this flyer, I would probably throw it away, besides not going to the show. Try again buddy.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10510 Report
yeah, dpixel8 is right. backgrounds are suppose to be simple so they stay where they are suppose to be... the back

in yours the background stands out more than the content so why would someone bother reading it?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2001#10587 Report
Ive done event flyers for the last 4 years. I have a collection of over 3000 flyers. And Im sorry to say but that has to be one of the ugliest things I have seen. If your willing to pay for color printing, I would just go with a black and white 2 sided. It is the best option to go with a front that is eye catching, then place the info on back. Also, a place would be nice, unless it is TBA in that case it would be nice to have a hotline or internet address for the map point. If not also had that this is just a preflyer. And a list od DJs or music style would be nice because I sure cant tell what type of music you are going with by this flyer.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2001#10591 Report
Originally posted by Disposition
...Im sorry to say but that has to be one of the ugliest things I have seen...type of music you are going with by this flyer.

I would go with wire frames, and a professional look. get logos, sponsers, etc..

color scheme should be black and white, and maybe some navy blue.

This is just what I have to say.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum