TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Web-Design Inc.-_

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Oct 12th 2003#124548 Report
http://www.htmlz.net/~k0mekco/

Site open . (Still under small construction) . Feel free to visit the site and tell me what you think .
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 12th 2003#124549 Report
that is some nice work ;)
althou i wouldnt say it was under "small construction" id say it was under construction u havent got any content , lol

but yeh very nice n b e a utiful!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 12th 2003#124550 Report
well under contruction . the only links that havent content is hosting and portfolio .
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 12th 2003#124551 Report
Pretty good site, but has a generic name...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 12th 2003#124552 Report
This is the definition of trendwhore, which may or may not be a bad thing depending on your style. But if you are going for a trendwhore look then you have a lot of room to elaborate, and I think it should be used. Most trendwhory sites have all sorts of things flying across the screen lol

I realize now that I just said "elaborate" more, which can be a dangerous word depending on how you interpret it. Be careful, you can still elaborate considering that "less is more." still keep it simple (which is what I like about your site, the simplicity.)

Also, I think it's kind of funny on the index page how everything is all smooth and everything, up until you get to the "enter" link and it clashes styles. I think that you can nix the enter link and just make the opening graphic the link.

I agree, the name could be mroe interesting. Make a name that grabs people's eyeballs and latches them onto the screen.

otherwise, nice work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 12th 2003#124559 Report
Thanks man . I like the critic thats whats make a site good.Name hmm. thats odd i thought it were nice :(
Well i will see what i can do . And i will post here when i update it
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 12th 2003#124573 Report
i like the design but you really gotta sort out that spelling if you're going to get clients ;) just a hint... now onto learning css
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 12th 2003#124591 Report
It's a nice layout....but...but...
Why do you have text in pictures? What will a searchengine index? It's very difficult to update and - even on the contact page - what do I do if I want to contact one of you guys? manually write the contact details???? nobody will do that

It's a nice design nevertheless - but I really think you should consider text instead of pictures...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 13th 2003#124660 Report
Im not so good at english i will let my sister who si look for the spelling for me . And i have been thinking to change the image text to normaly text. would be easier to update yes .
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 13th 2003#124676 Report
its not too bad I like the colors ;) although I feel that the pixel font doesn't work (in the links) with the other font which looks like terbuchet-ms or tahoma. But other than that great work!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum