TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

the Crazymothas intro

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117049 Report
Bring along a video camera when you smear him with horsepoo. I wanna see that. :D

I really like it, and I'll bet quite a few of those that didn't like it weren't listening to the music. The music really adds to it - its my guess that its pretty boring without the music. I like the "thats our logo" - "logo again" part. If you're selling something are you allowed to use an .mp3 for commercial use? Just wondering.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117051 Report
If you're selling something are you allowed to use an .mp3 for commercial use? Just wondering.

He can't. Even if he wasn't selling it'd be illegal.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117077 Report
Yo. Haha.

I'd like to start off by saying:
10 brownie points for Paavo !!!

He was the first to notice the rhythm that was changing with the words, and yes, I tried to space the words so that as if someone was reading them to you, they'd change at the right time. It was the hardest part of the movie - not hard, just a lot of trial and error.
If you're bored, you can try this too xD

BTW, tom, I'm not selling anything on the site. I don't know why I called it a "company"... but everything on the site is free free free :D

(i'm a nice guy like that)

On another note, of course there will be a skip button, why wouldn't there be? :D (Doesn't want horsepoo) But seriously, you should always put a skip button on every flash intro. Every one. no exceptions. :D (Doesn't want other people to get horsepoo)

behold, paavo perkele, the Horse Poo Man!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117087 Report
lol um first off i thought give me bak my 25seconds of time, but then i relised oh my speakers are down, lol

i like it, i think
its just odd, lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117088 Report
haha add something on the intro that says "turn on your speakers" or maybe add a mute button so that people know theres music if their speakers are off.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum