TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

the Crazymothas intro

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117019 Report
Thoguht this would be a good laugh to post.

I know you guys think flash intros are useless, but this is besides the point (it redefines "pointless" in terms of flash intros :D )

but anyway, this is the intro for an upcoming site, Crazymothas, where my friend and i are gonna do some cartoons and shizzle.

enjoy and c&c if you will... :D

http://illustorium.fateback.com/crazymothas/introswf.html
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117025 Report
Dude I respect your skill and I like the logo but basically that intro was like a slide show in 1 place you know, you can do it with gif, it just looked too simple, oh wait, maybe I watched too much 2advanced flashes :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117026 Report
I didn't like it one bit. I think the main reasons because it didn't go to your site. Im sure it will in the future, but right now its just like something made in powerpoint...but worse.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117029 Report
powerpoint...but worse.

Ouch! Easy there. Those r some dangerous words to play with lol.

Actually...as simple as it is..i thought it was quite funny. I mean its called crazymothas (what else would you expect from a name like that). Also the encore of the logo was just classic!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117031 Report
I like the background muzak .. ... .. and yeah. :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117033 Report
Its...interesting. Nice music, pretty funny I thought, I just wish there was a website to go to...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117034 Report
powerpoint...but worse.

Jesus Harold Christ! I'd rather you tell me to light myself on fire and jump off a cliff

Haha no im kidding. I prefer the strict criticism.
Slayer: Yes, the site will be up soon. Notice how in the post, I said it was upcoming. :D

Anyway, the intro was done more of as a joke and a break from webdesign. It's not intended to show off any flash.. And certainly you're not gonna see anything 2A-like (x-fusion, you might wanna check my last post, the zero tolerance post, if you enjoy that kind of thing)

If it made you laugh, then it did its job. :D

edit: Zik - the bg music was "The Girl from Impanema," performed by Sergio Mendes.. according to the mp3 anyway :D

Thanks for the comments...anyone else?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117039 Report
Haha, I thought I'd get a reaction out of that comment. No actually it wasn't that bad...I just wanted to see the site too ;). Good luck!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117041 Report
Oh, hahaha, thanks :D
Btw the whole powerpoint thing... that was pretty funny xD

Oh, and x-fusion, what would you recommend would make the intro better? An atom bomb blowing someone's head off, or something?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117048 Report
I think it's great. :D
The music suits it perfectly, and the non-crossfade-style suits it too. Also, one thing that people usually f*ck up with animations like this, is the tempo and timing.

It was perfect for my speed of reading, I just managed to read it (of course not the "uh" ones, there the timing is great just because it gives the impression of someone actually saying "uh..." and thinking about what to say next lol), and it changed in the right time.

And that (there's the logo again) made me giggle a bit.
I think it was funny. But if you don't put a "skip intro" button anywhere, I will personally come to your house and smear you with horsepoo. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum