TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

new name - new site

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117089 Report
Originally posted by d9thc
i like the nav, and i dont know if is only my connection, but every page goes to some search engine.
And i dig the paper nav. and how you made space for other buttons there without having to change the paper motif.

only one page up. *thinking about the name*

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117095 Report
Generation designs is the name of a site that has clashing backgrounds, rinky dink bg music of 007 flicks, and animated gifs of burning guitars and dancing Jesus.

hahaha wait....that sounds kinda fun!!

$10 a year? Thats amazing. Thats not a host, though, right?

A domain can go from $10 to $35 a year. (thats cheap!)
Hosting can go from $5 to bout $25 (or more) a month. depending on what you need. But for basic stuff (like your free host) you would only need a host for like $8(or even less) a month.

Just thought id give you the facts :-)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2003#117098 Report
you can also get names even cheaper

http://gandi.net/
http://www.godaddy.com/

and 35$ is not cheap when you can get it em for less than 10 dollars and get the exact same thing

http://www.inexpensivedomains.com/

Quote:
Generation designs is the name of a site that has clashing backgrounds, rinky dink bg music of 007 flicks, and animated gifs of burning guitars and dancing Jesus.

hahaha wait....that sounds kinda fun!!

Quote:
$10 a year? Thats amazing. Thats not a host, though, right?

A domain can go from $10 to $35 a year. (thats cheap!)
Hosting can go from $5 to bout $25 (or more) a month. depending on what you need. But for basic stuff (like your free host) you would only need a host for like $8(or even less) a month.

Just thought id give you the cheaper facts :-)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2003#117301 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2003#117303 Report
by improvement u mean the bottom piece? Also about that bottom piece....it seems a little F*d up. The "about site" link is corrupt beyond recognition..and u have some compression problems on the bottom right. Id save out the pic(s) and re-upload that piece.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2003#117310 Report
Ah **** ok sorry about that. Yeah I meant the footer as well as the black bars along the sides. I'll fix that when I can. Should I keep the black bars? Or maybe make them just 1 px? I dunno.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2003#117384 Report
looks nice with the bg. Except, dont make the bg pure black. A dark gray is nicer.

or a wood texture. whatever you want. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum