TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

rezot.net needs feedback

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 3rd 2003#116283 Report
this is my first real site so feedback please
www.rezot.net
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 3rd 2003#116285 Report
The main problem is the section headers. A black font on a gray/black gradient doesnt work @ all. I can barely read the text as it blends into the black. I would use either white or a light gray.

Minor tweaks:

Like your center section (iframe) your other sections (left right) should have a black background. Because right now its hard to tell where your boxes stop and where the next begins. What i mean by this is look at where "Contents" and "Affiliates" meet. The 2 boxes end but you cant tell because the background color is the same as the boxes.

Also next to the forum link get rid of "right click and open in new window". Cause first it looks bad...2nd most ppl wont do that..3rd it distorts your tables. If you remove it.... your left section will get smaller...your middle section will center itself better and your right section will become larger. So basically your 3 sections become somewhat equal in there widths/placement. Either let the page load over itself like normal....or create a popup so your visitors dont have to right click!

Not bad for a first real attmpt.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2003#116299 Report
Yo what's up Adam :D

Sorry man got excited hmm....... It looks pretty good just make sure your style remains similar, no 2d interface, content area and suddenly 3d bevel headers, otherwise, it's nice, I like the hover link effect fading thinny

Chang
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2003#116319 Report
x-fusion... why dont you post something usefull?

As for the site.. I think it looks alright for your first attempt. Rodder454 stated some good thing to change as well as some things that look alright. I agree with him, for the most part. I think the color selection isnt all that great... it is kindof hard to read and then the red header doesnt really fit in with the rest of the sites scheme.

Again... its not bad for a first attempt.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum