TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Vision Labs

Page: 1 2 3 4 Reply
Jul 8th 2003#112381 Report
ah well, silleh u :D

it's DEFINATELY a 5k GIF
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2003#112385 Report
i will soon be adding some of my work, i just added one logo, but ill be adding prolly around 8 or so more logos to the print design page and probabaly around 3-4 websites to the web design page
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2003#112397 Report
Loaded VERY quickly for me. The one thing that struck me at first was that it was meant to go on one pace (no scrollbars) so I think it would look better centered. If you don't agree then thats great, too, but I definately think that some center tags would do good. Also, the text size is not consistent, which is certainly a minor thing, but I sure noticed. IMO the font looks a little big on the home page. Maybe add an image and some smaller text instead.

I can see that you've put a lot of work into it so far. Good work.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2003#112403 Report
Originally posted by chriso20

also you might want to put the main content (th text in the middle) in an iframe

Now why go and do a silly thing like that?

But I agree with the general consensus, make it more interesting.

As far as file size goes, i'm on cable, and my cable is very good to me :D So it loaded fast enoguh for me, i guess with the 56kers it's different.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2003#112408 Report
I agree that it should be centered. And whenever you finish the design (actually not quite finish) you should make room for a portfolio. Just whatever stuff you've made that you think looks good. Imagine you're a potential client viewing your site. Would you want to buy services? A portfolio really helps...even if you've done no previous web design, just put up some images of whatever that you've created.

"They are not obtrusive like popup which allows them to get people to see your ad without being annoyed by it."

Just a minor thing...but I think that would sound better if you'd said "They are not obtrusive like popups which allows people to see your ad without being annoyed by it." Just sound better to me...

Anyway aside from all that it's pretty straightforward and simple. Get a 'folio up and you'll be in business .
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2003#112497 Report
Originally posted by supahsekzy
*quotes my iframe*
Now why go and do a silly thing like that?

well it'd mean that layout wouldnt have to load every friggin time :p it neatens things up. dont u agree?! :eek:
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2003#112567 Report
i just put it all in an i frame, tell me wut u think

i still gota add portfolio
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2003#112570 Report
that's beautiful sir !
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2003#112577 Report
They are absolutely right about your profile. Even if you don't have any sites, I would use some kind of graphical reference. So, if you have made wallpapers, or various other graphics, I would use them, at least, until you can build up your name a bit.

I do like what you've done with the site, though. Nice, and simple. That bottom image is a killer to load at first, but I don't mind. I think it's because I've adapted to things taking a LONG time for 56k; however, it is nice other than that.

Christopher William Coddington (Xzandar / cwcandromeda),
CWCONLINE Administrator/Webmaster
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 10th 2003#112694 Report
-it's a bit too plain for my tastes
-you definitely need a portfolio
-the colors are... .... zzz.... zzz... huh? where am i?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum