TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Project for customer...

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 7th 2003#112015 Report
Originally posted by D Lish
as that area looks bare by comparison to the rest of the page.

I agree, the header does look to sharp and bare for the old paper look of the nav. your playing with a clean style with the top header and the detailed, antique look with the nav. its okay to have both, but somehow try and fuse the two together. either of the two font colors work for me, i dont think you can go wrong. I really like the idea/start you have, it looks like its going to turn out to be a really nice looking site. good work :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2003#112059 Report
im on 1024x768 but i used to text being really tiny now so that kinda just surprised me :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2003#112105 Report
I really like the colors you have chosen. Especially the bg color. The only thing I feel it needs is something around the outside of the main table. Even if its just a 1px border...that might help a lot.

If you were to do a paper effect on the outer edges instead of a pixel border...I think that might look really cool too.

Great work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2003#112326 Report
I think you should make the paper look like its coming out from under the red strip at the top of the home page.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2003#112422 Report
I think it looks great except for the paper thing along the side :P... I think it would look just as good, if not better, if you just made some really nice buttons or some nice looking text.

Just my 2 cents though
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum