TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Project for customer...

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 6th 2003#111883 Report
Ok, this is the layout for a very important project. I really need some c&c on this one. Some things I will first point out:

1. You must click on the entry page to see the layout.
2. There must be a splash page.
3. It is not sliced and coded yet.
4. The text and the pictures do not go together. (Thought I would use actual pictures and text instead of Lorem Ipsum for this one.)
5. It is not translated into English yet.

I can't remember what else right now... :p

*Edit* I remember the other thing. There are two different colors on the text paragraphs. Which is better?

What do you think?

http://www.t4dstudio.com/sala_splash.htm

Anyway, thank you ahead of time. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2003#111885 Report
wow can the link fonts be any bigger?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2003#111886 Report
What resolution are you using?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2003#111906 Report
I think it looks good.

My only suggestion is to do something with the paper under the links to give it more depth. Perhaps curl a corner or two, or add some nails. I was also curious to know how it would look if it extended up and slightly into the dark border above it, as that area looks bare by comparison to the rest of the page.

Other then that, I think it looks sharp. Oh, and the red text looks better then that greenish one. Later.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2003#111909 Report
Green text for me!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2003#111911 Report
I liked very much the splash page. The layout could use a little detail I think - some separator lines perhaps a small decoration at the end of the page, small things that make it more complete -
I also agree with sir_ant - the links seem kinda big and they are too few for the space you have reserved for them - maybe if you added some pictures along with the links...
The black text is ok I think...

I would also sharpen a bit the burned edges of the paper...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2003#111916 Report
I like the title image. I also like the rest of the site except for the navigation bar. The brown you've used for that doesn't match the tan and grey you've used for the rest of the site, imo.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2003#111969 Report
I like it. However, I kind of agree with tr. That does seem to throw it off a bit, but I like the rest of it. It's professional. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2003#111973 Report
My one beef is the "Courtesy of T4D Studios"

It's huge and I don't think it needs to be. It's someone elses site, not a big self promotion. It's fine to put it somewhere, but its just not very professional to stencil your wordmark so big on someone elses site. They paid you for their own recognition, not free ad space for you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2003#111995 Report

My one beef is the "Courtesy of T4D Studios"

It's huge and I don't think it needs to be. It's someone elses site, not a big self promotion. It's fine to put it somewhere, but its just not very professional to stencil your wordmark so big on someone elses site. They paid you for their own recognition, not free ad space for you.

Actually, that was not my idea. I was told to put it there.

Also, what color would you guys suggest for the background? I can't think of another color to put there, I am not sure I want the bg to be the same color as the brown paper effect.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum