TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Changed It Once Again

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Reply
Jul 9th 2003#112462 Report
All I get from your message is that you don't mind to get, as you call it, hard critique. Neither do I. But like I said, we don't appreciate that on this forum. So, like I suggested, please try a different angle.

I think that if a person gets angry and defensive, then possibly he shouldn't have asked for the critique in the first place. Either he wasn't ready for it, or wasn't mature enoguh for it. You should ask for a critique expecting anything. Like i said before, different people have different ways of critiquing, and when you ask a complete stranger for a critique, you'll never know how he responds.

That still doesn't give the right to give harsh critique and for the simple reason that you could have said what you want to say in a nicer way. I don't feel like discussing this for hours on end, if there are people on this forum that feel that certain people are too harsh... it's my job to fix that. Sorry.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2003#112550 Report
All right, i'm sorry.

I'm all for cooperation and I don't want to be a hassle, I just felt it was important for me to at least try to defend my point.

so i'll tone the critiques down, for the forum's sake.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum