TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

http://www.pixelsoul.nl

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 8th 2003#112195 Report
well i'm not gonna talk about aesthetics because everyone else already has. Or at least I won't say what you should fix. I will say however, that the site looks awesome, and i found the tutorials a bit useful as well .

My comments are actually more content related. In your "profile" page, i noticed two instances where you used apostrophes improperly. one is "professional's" which you ended a sentence with, and the other is "design's" which you also ended a sentence with. Judging by the types of mistakes I saw, I'm guessing that english isn't your native language. the apostrophe would come when you are describing possessions, i.e. "the professional's hat." if you were to say "professionals are cool" where you are referring to the plural form of something, you'd leave the apostrophe out. And if you are referring to plural possessive, you'd type "all of the professionals' cars exploded" ;) .

Also where you said "You were forgot about your unique corporate identity and style." It sounds like you meant to say "Forget about your unique corporate identity and style." As you presumably would have to if you went to those crappy competitor's sites :D .

Anyways hope this was helpful, and if you just made some typos, then ignore everything I said .
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2003#112199 Report
i like that alot
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2003#112201 Report
those orbs are real good, especially the one at the bottom with the triangular design around it -> ownage :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2003#112368 Report
gr8 site!!!

even tho i'm on 512k cable i still get a pause before seeing the pics (even tho loaded) and i was amazed how it loaded instantly... then i checked and the main bit at top is only 16 and 8 k :eek: wow nice :D

i agree the name isnt visible enough, make it more visible and people might be able to remember the site easier... (something like that)

also maybe a mouse over effect on buttons or an outline when active would help

great site tho, dont let us put u down on it! :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2003#112376 Report
cool site love the text area borders. but i think it would be much better if you can eliminate the scrolling down. :(

Users hate to scroll!!!!
why dont you make the middle fixed?
And do you need it to be so wide? i think it would be great if you can make it fit in a 800 X 600 window.

but its a great site overall, just tiny things here and there.

keep up the good work..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2003#112426 Report
I think it looks pretty good man.. I really like the header.. kindof reminds me of the stuff over at xbox.ign.com and stuff like that, but its still cool

The only thing that I dont really like is the fact that there are some jagged edges in the header... not really noticable unless you look for them, but whatever :P

Nice work :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2003#113339 Report
I like it. Nice Work!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum