TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

http://www.pixelsoul.nl

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 4th 2003#111609 Report
My new sites guys.. i would like to hear some comments& suggestions on it ;)

http://www.pixelsoul.nl
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 4th 2003#111610 Report
Me love it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 4th 2003#111613 Report
got nothing bad to say about it!
nice layout, simple and sleek gj :D congrats
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 4th 2003#111614 Report
Absolutely love it, great job!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 4th 2003#111623 Report
Its a very nice start, however there are a few things I'de like to point out. I dont like how the content box is so wide. That should be either cropped to be less wide or broken into 2 or 3 smaller boxes. It just looks bad when the lines of text are soooo wide, not to mention the fact that its hard to read. Besides that, I have no other complains, it looks great :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 4th 2003#111627 Report
Man that orb thing is very well done! Same with the shapes you chose. The only thing I noticed right off the bat was that the orb was the only thing i really noticed. hehe. It dominates the whole site - but it could be this cheap grfx card where I am.

Also I could barely see your site title.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 4th 2003#111629 Report
only one suggestion..

When you click the buttons, something has to happen to them, like a small change of color. The button has to stay like that, until I click a different button. Now when I click them I don't know on which page I am. Not userfriendly.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 4th 2003#111638 Report
Smooth work...nice design albeit a little dark for my taste... - I'm with Marble and NL - the site name is barely visible and the links are not given enough credit - but with a few minor adjustments I think this could become really great
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2003#112028 Report
quite nice, I agree, it's too wide, and it doesn't fit in a smaller browser window - only when the browser is maximized.

it's still nice

except to be honest i'm getting a little bored of the "thingy in the middle, and bars from left to right" style...

edit. shizzle, thoguht of something else. See the bottom bar? it changes position according to how much content is above it. This makes some pageslike the tutorials and the portfolio really cramped, whereas the others are very tall.

This creates a disrupted flow, due to the inconsistency of the site.

I say, make the bottom part of the site fixed at the bottom, and have the content scroll in the middle.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2003#112056 Report
i quick suggestion. on the tutorials after having the tutorial put a link so they can link back to all the tutorials they were previously looking at. like when i was looking at the plastic it one it seems as if i had to hit the tutorial link then photoshop again. I kno it doesnt seem like a big deal but its a easy thing to do and it helps lazy people like me
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum