TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

O E Zo ( personal online portfolio )

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 28th 2003#119328 Report
supahsekzy: I draw, then ink, then scan... how do i get rid of the white bg?... k, well what i usually do is use the magic wand first... then i use the eraser (time consuming but it's worth it i guess )

rain: thank you very much ... and the thing is, it's not finished, i'm still getting stuff scanned in for the portfolio

Rodder454: Seriously.... thanks , no seriously.. thanks, it really helps to make it better... all that you said i'm taking it to account and working the kinks out in the new layout for it, I KNOW i know iframes are not your usual fan favs but... i wasn't just thinking of the news content, i mainly did it because of the fact that my portfolio section's gonna be rather large lol being that i still haven't put everything that i have up lol.. and about a shorter .com, Thesketch.net = mine, but i'm splitting it with a friend for the moment up until we get this one site up and running (xposure2) then thesketch.net's owner = me lol. About adding more stuff to the open spaces... already on the works , just haven't decided which way to go by it.

all in all THANKS ALOT GUYZ lol , really appretiate it...

i guess i'll talk to y'all later
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum