TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

looky looky

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 12th 2001#8223 Report
look in the FACTS section on this forum. It is there. Thnx for comments.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 12th 2001#8283 Report
... I don't like it, the graphics look crappy, the font is horrid... although the actual banner looks awesome... good job with the text placement.... I think you could have done better.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2001#8350 Report
hmmm....graphics look crappy miri? you should try and be more helpful and give suggestions not tell somone what they've just made is crappy...I know I would be a little upset if someone told me that, wouldn't you?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2001#8363 Report
Originally posted by Miri
... I don't like it, the graphics look crappy, the font is horrid... although the actual banner looks awesome... good job with the text placement.... I think you could have done better.

Unlike this person I will give you a real oppinion
I am not perfect but I will point out your flaws as I definately know I have flaws
here goes
1.The area under your news scroller does not line up that great with the area on the left try cropping that area if you have the image seperate from the template
2.The text on the banner and the images you have look a little too glossy which takes away the effect try lowering the gloss on those areas the color behind the template should be a little bit darker not too much but just a little so that the template still sticks out but you don't want it to stick out so much
3.It would be real sweet if you were to put matching buttons perhaps with mouseover effects if you can
well thats about it other than that you did a great job blending in the designs

Btw Miri:If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all honestly just reading your post dissapoints me
now I know to expect stupid oppinions from you
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2001#8373 Report
thnx for the comments septor. Ill try and fix dose right away.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2001#8389 Report
pretty lame miri:(
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum