TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Flash project for school

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Mar 25th 2001#619 Report
In the last weeks, I had to make a project for my Flash course in school. This is a kind of an exam for this course, so the teacher can see if you understand the flash lesson's

it's made for 1024x768 users, and be sure to
check out the test-page, I've spend most of my time
on that page...

greetz, dotCom

It's at http://users.skynet.be/dotCom/flash
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 25th 2001#621 Report
hey...
Quite cool site...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 25th 2001#626 Report
thats pretty darn neat, and quite an original idea for a flash project. Did you get a good grade on it?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 25th 2001#632 Report
Actually, I just finished my project and turned it in last Friday,so I don't know my grade yet, but I surely will put my grade on this forum, I have a good feeling about it, and the teacher already saw my project and said it was really great, he was impressed, so I guess it will be a high score;..

thx, for the compliment..
it was the first time I used Flash and in the future I will be posting more designs for you 'professionals' to comment on...

greetz, [ ::dotCom:: ]
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 27th 2001#673 Report
well im no proffesional at all but that was really tuff. i cant wait to see your next flash site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 28th 2001#711 Report
Overall I'm very impressed, especially for a first attempt at Flash, really nice work. I think you could've done a bit more with the transitions and some of the animation, but the concept overall is very cool. Good stuff, looking forward to seeing more...

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 4th 2001#965 Report
It was a cool site, but the skip intro button doesn't work properly.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 4th 2001#967 Report
not bad for your first flash project! but i have some issues with it...

*why is your site so important that it takes up my whole screen?

*the "shhh" sound get annoying fast

*this site could have been done in html and javascript. what is the value added by using flash?

*the retina scan machine does not work intuitively and the instructions are clumsy and unclear. i gave up on it.

*the flash intro doesn't tell me much and doesn't dazzle me.

that said, i still think its not bad for your first flash project!

*CHARM*
"harsh but fair"
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 4th 2001#984 Report
Yeah, I know that there is a major bug in it..

I'll explain how it came.. The site was for the flash course (that's why I couldn't do it in html and javascript).
It had a deadline on friday at 17 hours.. But because I started to work on it too late, I had to make my intro the last day. And I didn't have time to test it properly.. that's why the skip button doesn't work properly, my navigation doesn't appear..

The fullscreen aspect was an experiment, to give it something special (the teacher didn't know how to do it) he liked it and that's what matters...
The sounds were also a 'must have', otherwise grades would go down...

About the guide text.. it's not that difficult to follow? it just says, put power on , place eye on the scanner..
I don't see the problem

But thanks anyway for your comments, I'll consider them when another project comes to me..

Thanks, [ ::CyberoX:: ]
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 4th 2001#986 Report
Hey thats pretty good... I thinked it was really good
Keep up the good work
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum