TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Need feedback on my site plz

Page: 1 2 Reply
Dec 4th 2002#81035 Report
I think you have the best of the criticism aboove, so I won't add anything other than it loads real slow, as well as your bands site. Maybe optimize your images a bit more.

edit::
I think maybe its the host because the image sizes arent that bad. Also if you disable the right click, you might want to disable the "save as" in the file menu because you can save the whole site and images that way anyways....
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 4th 2002#81051 Report
Without wishing to be brutal (sure warning sign I am about to be) this is not really the site of a graphic designer. I could be wrong, but it looks like you are fairly young and/or inexperienced with Photoshop.

You need to change host or your choice of progressive optimisation or both, it so sloooow it's like wading through treacle at the moment.

Your images are at best 'stylized' and at worse naff. You have used many common or garden photoshop elements, like shapes and filters - or seem to have gone 'tutorialtastic'. There's nothing too horrendous, but it is all rather lacklustre.

If you are just starting out in the design then fine, if you are hoping to make a business out of it, at the time being it's a big no.

Whatever the case good luck.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 5th 2002#81068 Report
Marble ( Great site), I'm still working on a few things, and have already started something different. I have to believe now that my server sucks. Time to find a new one. "thehermit", brutal you are not. Speaking your opinion and mind. That's always good. I have taken note of all you have said and will be making changes based on problems I see and one pointed out by others. I'm sorry you don't like my designs. Most of them took about 10 minutes each to produce. They where just made to place into the section to make sure I had a layout I was happy with. I have other ones not yet up. Back to the boars I guess.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum