TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Resolution check...feed back and ummm,... stuff

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jun 22nd 2001#6589 Report
That light grey text against that red is really hard on the eyes. I can't stand to read the content for very long.

Also, on your tour dates for Nashville, at the bottom of the first page, it looks like it's saying that Slipknot, Papa Roach etc are playing at Dancin in the District, which is definitely not the case. That dancin in the district line needs to go with the item above it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 22nd 2001#6615 Report

On the Concert Calendar page, the line "-Other Alabama Events" is overlapping with the table to the right....

Oh, and do you happen to have Missy's phone #? Hmmmmm? ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 22nd 2001#6623 Report
Good save deker!
You are absolutly right Slipknot and papa roach aren't gonna play for free EVER again if they can help it

Got any suggestions what to do with that content to make it more readable?

And dgamber....yes...I do, As I do the others. I help them get their portfolio pictures in order.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2001#6625 Report
Well I think the white text you have on the first Calendar page is a little easier to read than the grey. And I guess you could always try black, although that may be a little boring and still hard to read. I'd try the white.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2001#6637 Report
Like everyone else, its the red. Since the client likes it maybe you could just desaturate it a little so its not so bright. The font color may pop a little more with a darker red as well. Just a thought...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum