TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Hey, everyone!! I'm new here!!!

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Jun 17th 2001#6137 Report

By the way, anyone like my sig pic!? I know you're all pro and stuff, plz don't critize hardly, I'm only 13 years old.

I learned new skillz too. I make sig pics for people at the Digital-Monsters.com UBB.

But anyway, check out my site of forum sig pics. Tell me if they're any good.

http://www.icerxtreme.homestead.com/forum_sigs.html

I learned some new skills, so the good pics are at the bottom half of the page, but plz tell me if they're good. :D Thanks. :D:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2001#6141 Report
welcome to the forum iceGlider.

The sig your using now is nice, but, in my opinion, its a little large (40k)

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2001#6143 Report
Nice looking sigs, and welcome to the best forum on the net! The sigs are pretty good, but it looks like they all share the same concept, but you said you learned new skillz so thats cool. Not bd all in all!
BTW-COunter-strike and avp ownz j00 all!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2001#6146 Report
Welcome to the forum.....nice sigs.
Later,
Justin
PS-Hey snore, should we have pank hire you as the sig police?LOL:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2001#6147 Report
Don't tempt me I agree with Snore about the sigs and file size as well as dimension size... Debating wether or not self moderation of the sig's is working like I planned...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2001#6149 Report
I hope mine's not too big!
Later,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2001#6150 Report
grassfolk, your sig is about 24k.. so you would just make it under the proposed 25k limit..

and let me be clear, the main reason I always point it out is because 90% of the time I am only able to connect to the internet at 24kbps :( I certainly don't want to get the title "forum nagmaster, forum nagger," etc. But I probably am more sensitive to file sizes than I would be if I was on a dsl or heck, even a 53kbps connection..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2001#6161 Report
I too, can only connect at ~28k...sooooo....I see your point, and a legit one it is!
Later,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2001#6165 Report
I completey agree with Snore! And as for the size of all the sigs they should have dimension limitations and size limitations! Infact all of them should be 88x31s!Mine isnt at the moment... but I will fix that tommorow . . . actually I really don't care just as long as they arent too big .... and Diablos is a little big dimension wise ... Ah heck I am just rambling now... Have fun making sigs! Oh and we arent all pros! at least I'm not... I just got Photoshop a month ago. I think I am getting pretty good at it.... you people have seen my artwork you would tell me if it sucked right? This is WAY too long .... I'll shutup.:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2001#6172 Report
Vbulliten uses php yes?

You could modify it to include an additional variable, the $nosignature variable or something.
Let people chose whether or not they want to see sigs.
If the $nosignature variable is true, disable the include or require function that vbullutin uses to call up the signatures..

Maybe a tad complicated..
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum