TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

NEW - god like!!!

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jun 14th 2001#5908 Report
flash - but not as we know it!!!

forget the stick figure )

http://www.ezebra.tx.co.nz/kungfu/
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2001#5931 Report
That should be under the Cool Sites forum.

Don't take that the wrong way. I don't think it was a cool site. Although I did like it, I thought the movie could have been much longer. It was over before it even started.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2001#5943 Report
but its just flash embeded into a html page, all the other flash in the flash section are the same.... ahhh well you're the mod ;)

but hey wasnt the flash awesome, if you can show me better then please do - laterz d00d
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2001#5949 Report
the stick figure owns that hands down. It was much more complicated because it was 4 time longer and had more than one guy doing the fighting. Sure the graphics are pretty, but the content blows. Definatly not a 'cool site'
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2001#5953 Report
its not a cool site its cool flash and right now its in the wrong section if you ask me - besides i'd like to invite you to show me better

i understand why your called oblivious now - because you're oblivious to detailed work - man that was awesome, you cant compare it with the stick figure fight because they are both differant kinds of anim for a start, and second its not in compertition i loved that stick fight and i loved that one as well!!!

laterz
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2001#6003 Report
Every cool looking graphic is in competition mate. If they can be compared, they can compete.

And the stick figures are much cooler.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2001#6010 Report
That, my friends, was some sweet $#!t !!!!! It Freakin' rules!!!!
Later,
Justin:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2001#6014 Report
I agree it is awesome. I love the perspective changes, the opposing motion of the foreground vs. background!

Re: which is cooler--stickmen or Zeb? The current tally in my design department is 4 for stickmen / 1 for Zeb (me). We've summed up the debate as one of eye-candy vs. content. Stickmen wins for content, Zeb wins for eye-candy.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2001#6019 Report
dgamber - i have to agree with you there, i think they are both c00l as, and are both in differant catorgaries.

i disagree about everything being in compertition though - thats the kind of crap my 14 year old nilhalistic sister would say.....

;)

laterz d00ds - i havent mentioned this earlier but this site rocks this and flashkit are my most frequently visited sites and have the hell content!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2001#6108 Report
Nilihists hold the belief that all values are baseless and nothing can be known or communicated.

I doubt that they go in much for competition.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum