TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

my website and message board

Page: 1 2 Reply
Oct 4th 2002#72164 Report
bevels can be nice if youmake them good and not just when you push the bevel and emboss thingie in the stye window.

i like the header in the forum a lot, you shoudl us eit in the site layout too!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 4th 2002#72197 Report
your bevel tecnique is very bad.......you need to relearn layer styles alot more....it also looks like you just opened layerstyle and pushed bevel and embross and keep the default for the whole site..........but i do like your forum.....im going to set up an ikonboard soon too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2002#72519 Report
yeah but the bevel is 4 and 4 i learned how to bevel manually now and its better and alot easier but i dont even have layer styles im using 5.0

plus im an ikonboard skinner im not all that good i try i need to learn more graphics so i can use them on my skins
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2002#72543 Report
also id like to show yall my new news bar i havnt decided on what else to do to it but i manually did bevels on it

i know that the news part of the interface is a bit small but i still like it.

Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2002#72649 Report
once again the bevels suck.....plese forget about that kind of bevel......read a tutorial pn 1 pixel bevel that would look alot better or youu can try a new style.........but dont hate me,i like your forum...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 9th 2002#72948 Report
dude i know that tut and thats what those are you just dont understand do you i even said it in the post
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 9th 2002#73047 Report
whatever......it doesnt matter wht youy say it matters what everyone elses opinion is.....and mine and most people think that your bevels suck......just redo it it doesnt look to charming.......but i like your forum
:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum