TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

this

Page: 1 2 Reply
Sep 6th 2002#67922 Report
is not a website.. its a picture which I haven't cut up yet cause I dunno if I wanna put the time in to it or not.. but anyway, I was trying to make a website that looked.. more umm.. sorta professional that my other one, but still nice and pleasant.. anyway this is what I got so far http://zyconium.webimpulse.net/images/zcorp.jpg , I'm gonna put a shout box on the right .. other than that I'm lost
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 6th 2002#67929 Report
it seems kinda simple and plain, which can be good...but it doesn't seem "businessish", i think everything is too soft
and i don't get why u put that little crosshairs thing, but i really
like the sound of zcorp.
keep at it
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 6th 2002#67940 Report
It reminds me of Paavo. :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2002#68085 Report
Very very simple, can u add some color on it. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2002#68086 Report
im not too sure how everything will work when put onto the web, but from these stages i would say u could beef it up a little more
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2002#68112 Report
I changed a bit.. but for these later posts you prolly already say the new changes.. but anyway, the point of making this site was to have a site that wasn't all "beef'd up", but It could use a little more, but I already have a beefy site I just want something different than http://zyconium.webimpulse.net/version3
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2002#68122 Report
wow man, that new design is very nice!!

much better then 1st one!
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2002#68124 Report
I would say overall pretty good but a few things....

The site itself seems too "soft lightish" if you know what i mean, like things need to be more crisp and not like that gaussian blur look

The content box needs some work, I think that bevel or innerglow thing makes it a bit unappealing to the eye, when you have a content box you want a definite box that the user knows the content will be in, so try making it a bit bigger and crisper, maybe just a one pixel black border around it or something

Overall pretty good but IMO I like the old site better

this one is still good though!
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2002#68125 Report
yeah it does seem a bit blurish to think I thought it was this crap monitor :| man I want my computer back ROAR, and to think I didn't even use a blur yet :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2002#68172 Report
changed it more

http://zyconium.webimpulse.net/images/zcorp.jpg
once I get the brightness all done up and whatever and get my computer back I'll cut er up, so if you guys wanna help me out til say like monday that would be awesome
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum