TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New Site

Page: 1 2 Reply
Sep 2nd 2002#67422 Report
Redesign...look at some other people's sites and try to learn techniques. Your site is a bit n00byish, but everyone starts somewhere. I would have to dissagree with paav (sorry ) on this one. In my opinion, less is more. The easier it is to read ad get your content straight at you, the better. Try doing some 2D (not raster) effects, nice and clean, and definietely introduce colour, grey is nice, but too depressing. Keep @ it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 2nd 2002#67448 Report
yep i agree with everything htat cybling said... I would jsut make a compelete redesign... do what cybling said, go to other sites and try to learn more techniques.. good luck on the redesign..
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2002#67865 Report
You said "I cant really find a color that goes with white and gray too well..."

lol, well if you can't find a color that will go with white and grey too well, buy a design book and study it over and over (hint hint practically any color would go with white/grey well).
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2002#67897 Report
Its ok, im working on another design. Its also grayish (what can I say...i love gray :D) but its a little nicer I think. Im not sure if Ill use it tho...IM learning pretty fast tho...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum