TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

question

Page: 1 2 Reply
Sep 9th 2002#68425 Report
bonjour,

I found one of my graphiks on a "webdesign" site ( the guy changed the dominant color and put his name instead of mine :D). Anyway, I've emailed the guy, but haven't had any reply yet..I'll leave him till the end of the week, but then if there's still no reply, I'd like to send a mail to his host!

here's the question (tadddda): how can I find where his site is hosted? I've got his name, adress and all that, but can't find his host.

that was a long post for such a stupid question :o and sorry for my approximate english

xl
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 10th 2002#68450 Report
where's the link to see the ripped work -.-
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 10th 2002#68453 Report
I'll need his domain name / url .. I can go search from there...
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 10th 2002#68485 Report
ok thanks!

here's my graphik:
http://mapage.noos.fr/xl.web/portfolio6.html

and here's his:
http://www.iatus-web.com/web-design.htm

I just want things to be clear here: it's a graphik based on sony/ericson logo, which was intended just for fun sakes! I have never intended making any money on this peace, and it's just for the principal that I don't want that guy using my work, especially for a commercial site like that one.

merci
xl
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 10th 2002#68488 Report
I don't know who ripped who.

Your logo is the same as the sony/ericson one, his is the same as yours, or maybe he based his logo on the sony/ericson one too!

You all ripped eachother.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 10th 2002#68490 Report
Originally posted by *NL*
I don't know who ripped who.

Your logo is the same as the sony/ericson one, his is the same as yours, or maybe he based his logo on the sony/ericson one too!

You all ripped eachother.

arf! read my above post! If you can't see that it's exactly the same graphik than mine, which is very different from the sony/ericson logo...wtf

it acually was an kind of fun exercice on a forum I post on under the name of FRENZY:
http://forum.hardware.fr/forum2.php3?post=4477&cat=12&config=&interface=0&cache=&sondage=&owntopic=&p=1&trash=&subcat=
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 10th 2002#68493 Report
I read the above post, but look...

yours
sony ericsson

your logo isn't just based on it, it looks just like it.
And I just think you can't blame the other guy for stealing your idea, it wasn't your idea in the first place.

What if the guy had the same idea as you and based his logo on the original??? It just came out just like yours...
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 10th 2002#68497 Report
I read the above post, but look...

yours
sony ericsson

your logo isn't just based on it, it looks just like it.
And I just think you can't blame the other guy for stealing your idea, it wasn't your idea in the first place.

What if the guy had the same idea as you and based his logo on the original??? It just came out just like yours...

well it's impoossible that his came up exactly the same than mine and I think you know that! there's no way the reflection on the ball could come out exactly the same.
and as said on my above post, it all started as an exercice on another forum.
All I want is that the guy doesn't get the credit for something he didn't do; if that's hard to understand....
xl
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 10th 2002#68498 Report
Originally posted by eexell

well it's impoossible that his came up exactly the same than mine and I think you know that! there's no way the reflection on the ball could come out exactly the same.
xl

offcourse I understand. I know what you are talking about... But see, you can't sue the guy.

Originally posted by eexelland as said on my above post, it all started as an exercice on another forum.

If it just was an exercise, don't make a big deal out of it. There will always be lame guys around, with a lack of inspiration. But hey, see it as a compliment... he liked your logo and decided he wanted to be like you! hooray! I bet he adores you, probably even has a poster of you above his bed.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 10th 2002#68499 Report

offcourse I understand. I know what you are talking about... But see, you can't sue the guy.

If it just was an exercise, don't make a big deal out of it. There will always be lame guys around, with a lack of inspiration. But hey, see it as a compliment... he liked your logo and decided he wanted to be like you! hooray! I bet he adores you, probably even has a poster of you above his bed.

I don't want to sue him, I only want him to do his own graphik...
as for the rest :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum