TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Young Age = Good Age

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 29th 2001#4619 Report
I think both sides are right. Everyone works at different paces.

On one side you don't feel the need, but the lack of effort could cost you in later years. ON the other side, you could be wearing yourself out early in life.

Just depends what you can put up with.

Of course it helps to realize that taking that 9-5 job right after highschool can just REALLY beat the **** outta you. I am juggling a full time job and college. I love my job but it does make alot of stress trying to do both.

Oh and the real splash in the face...no...summer...vacation. That 3 months of slackdom just turned into perhaps a week of passing out *chuckles*

But, i love it! Some who didn't like it overall would have quit, and theres nothing wrong w/ that. Probably better to focus on the learning aspect more the the busness one anyways. I could learn alot more, and faster, if i didn't have work to deal with, but than again i'm learning all this stuff because of work.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2001#4620 Report
BTW i know people who are 45 and work and STILL the type of person to chase animails w/ a board...and a nail in it. *chuckles* Work isn't the end of your sense of humor
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5168 Report
Hey guys,

I got news, decided to spent less time behind my computer. I've had it, I'm seventeen years old, you'll live everyday only once, and I don't want every day to be the same! Of course I won't stop and I'll be around from time to time, but for now I'm taking a (hopefully very long) break, and I advise all the oter youngsters to do the same!

See ya around

ZD
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5172 Report
You twelve year olds are missing out on one very fun thing in life!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you guess? So don't get full of zits in front of that computer....take your shirt off and flex while washing dad's car....then you'll find out what us OLD folks know when the girls start walking by!LOL
Later,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2001#5213 Report
I'm not 12, I'm 17...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum