TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Charm, deker, and whomever else...

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 5th 2001#2960 Report
Blah blah, I don't think the government monitors the Team Photoshop message board.

But, I don't really know, I would need more info. Like who is the site for, how competent is the client. Do they have a site outline, all of the content typed up exactly as they want it... Or are you going to be working from scratch and try to drag info out of them.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2001#2968 Report
Originally posted by mattboy_slim
it IS illegal in the U.S. to talk about prices (even in cases like this

Lol!....Beware going to public auctions.....

Matt, you might have missed the point. That act was put forth as a measure to keep large corporations from creating a "virtual" monopoly (partnership), and/or teaming up to adjust pricing between them.
ie..... cable companies, Isp companies, OIL companies..(getting kinda ridiculous ain't it?)>
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2001#2981 Report
i charge a flat fee based on the following factors...

-time: based on what the client wants, i adjust the rate depending on how long i think it will take me to do it (more time = more money)

-difficulty: if the project sounds really hard i charge more

-concept: i may charge less if they already know what they want and i may charge more if they want to see a few ideas from me first

-uniqueness: if a client was attracted to me because of some of the special things i can do that not many people can, i may charge more for that 'skilled' work

there's no formula and to be honest sometimes i just pull a figure out of thin air!

i charge a flat fee because i work fast and if i charged by the hour, i would make less money!

i also have no problem handing a job off to someone if i feel their skills are a better match, if i don't think the money is enough, or if the project doesn't interest me.

(oddly enough, these rules can apply to prostitutes too! go back and read them...wow!)
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2001#2988 Report
LOL!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2001#2989 Report
thats funny charm ,
you jsut made my day
thnx lmao
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum