TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Logo + Web Design

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 5th 2009#197228 Report
As the title says, looking for some one to make a logo and also someone to do a website, ive seen some of your guys work and its amazing. So for those interested, preferably students or the like, as its cheaper, but this is a for anyone. i just need this done nice, So heres waht i am looking for:
first we need a logo, and base the site around that. The name is "Auto Ink". We want something simple, clean, noticeable, just overall professional. Thinkin green maybe, i dunno, just a color that comes to mind when i think clean etc, but your the creative one. The slogan is 'driving your company forward'

The website would just be a series of simple pages, ie. information, pictures, contact info, the only challenging thing would be if we decided to implement a form of some sort also.

Thoughts? you are free to let your creative genious run free lol, as we are photoshop/graphical n00bs. Also, how much would something like this run me?

Thks again guys, cant wait. pm / email me
[email]je.autoink@gmail.com[/email]
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2009#197251 Report
hi there,
it is amazing and i love to work on it.
=========================================
cicilya
www.getinforum.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 12th 2009#197297 Report
i wouldnt mind helping-im ace at combining html with flash and graphics give me a shout if u want help
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2009#197327 Report
I learned more about html. And flash. I added news stories from the yahoo news oddly enough wire
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2009#197510 Report
It sounds like very interesting. I like this methord very much. Thanks . And I think about it. bridal hair accessories
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum