TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Apart from designing ... what do you like doing?

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Jul 12th 2007#177529 Report
Well, since Pganguly have done it, I guess I could as well make some advertisement for my thread there:
http://forum.teamphotoshop.com/showthread.php?t=26655

It's half on topic since I've been working on it for the past few weeks :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 22nd 2007#177666 Report
Wow, I haven't been here for a good while. *Looks around at the neat lights and the newly painted walls*

I was designing heavily about a year ago, then went on to doing some print work. But I got involved in politics and became a campaign manager for a local candidate that was running for the mayor's office here in our city.

Being involved with youth groups has been something I really enjoy doing. It helps build a generation and enable them to be better. Going back to work for Educational Services has been tons of fun, and working within our school district has been rewarding.

While I love to design, paint, draw, I do alot of things when not busy. I mountain bike, run, go kayaking, swimming, and/or hiking. Anything outdoors really...keeps me fit and sane.

On the weekends I chill with my friends over Italian cuisine in Little Italy while sipping on the wine and mingling with the ladies. Southern Cali is a great place and being in San Diego is awesome with some great beaches and awesome weather.

I'm also getting into photography and am looking to get into a Canon 30D or 5D to do some serious shooting around the county. So that's me...anyone else?

Cheers!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum