TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Cereals, Drinks, Toilet Paper and more

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 3rd 2007#176702 Report
Arlight, for some reason I'm getting hooked at looking at cereal boxes when I go get my groceries. But not only cereal boxes, I'm talking about everything.

What I mean is that the typography and logo designs on this stuff is pretty slick, and I'm getting hooked on the colors.

I've been to BevNet but I'm wondering if any of you guys know of a site that showcases these pictures. What I want to do is take clips of the logos and blog on them a bit. I've been to the Kelloggs website but I would like to know if there's like an online gallery that showcases all this stuff.

I'm not looking for hi-res images, but a good enough size so I can just crop out the logo of the product and write on it a bit. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks a million.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 3rd 2007#176705 Report
I don't know if this wil fit into what you are looking for Z but check it out.

http://adage.com/century/index.html
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 3rd 2007#176706 Report
Hey Torn,

Thanks for the post man. It's not exactly what I had in mind, but it's an interesting site and it's a good lead to a few things. I've been looking around and found some other pretty good articles. Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum