TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Laptop Bag on Apple Site...Help!

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 17th 2007#176557 Report
Alright man, either I'm blind or something but I can't find this bag I'm looking for. At this Apple page, if you scroll down to the center of the page under Notebook Cases, there's a backpack for laptops and it's gray with an orange center.

It's this one here:

Now when I look at the actual page for the cases I can't find it. Does anyone know which it might be. Man, I would really appreciate any help. I would like to see the features and I really dig the orange color on it.

Thanks a ton!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 17th 2007#176559 Report
I don't think it's still on there, maybe you should sent apple an email and ask which backpack is on the photo. Than you can buy it elsewhere.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 17th 2007#176562 Report
NL, I tried to contact Apple but I only found tech support, so I submitted a topic to the discussion page on Apple's site, yet I doubt I'll get a solid answer. I don't know how to get a hold of sales or plain customer service. All I found was tech support. Any ideas? Thanks man.

Cheers!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 18th 2007#176565 Report
Maybe just try Sales Support?
1-800-676-2775

That number is more to get help with your order, but hey... maybe they just happen to know the bag!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 18th 2007#176566 Report
Thanks NL, I'm going to give them a call this week. Most of their numbers or contact information is to just check on an order, but we'll see if they happen to know the bag. Thanks for your replies man.

Cheers!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum