TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Goodbye for a while

Page: 1 2 3 4 Reply
Mar 17th 2007#176556 Report
WTF? I'm late...wait Dek, don't leave yet! Oh damn, who's gonna give me the insight to my Mac questions here now man. Hey good luck man, and hopefully all goes well. We're gonna miss you man, but give us a holler!

Cheers!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 17th 2007#176560 Report
Heh, it looks like all you guys only spoke about macs with the guy... there is a lot more to him!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 17th 2007#176561 Report
NL, you're right, there is alot more to Dek man, he's a cool guy and I wish I would've gotten to know him more. I remember he mentioned going through some tough times, but considering this was a design forum, we really hit the mac talks alot.

The times I chatted with him online, it was brief and just basic stuff, but I guess we were too busy to really chit chat. It looks like you have more knowledge about him, and maybe Pank, but I hear you man. It'd be nice to just get to know people for who they are.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2007#176623 Report
pfft fusiun doesn't know anything. don't worry about it. :p
too bad deker is off, though...good opportunity i suppose, huh.

wanted to ask deker if apple store employees are getting hooked up w/ the new widescreen ipod when it comes out...might try to plan an application around release date.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2007#176880 Report
Hello! It is me! I have survived Basic Training and am now at Tech School at Vandenberg AFB in California, which is near Santa Maria, CA. Hooray! I have access to a public computer for email/forum posting but not much else. I have my MacBook here but have to march about 1 mile to the BX to get WiFi, which is unfortunate. Thanks for all the well-wishes that were sent after I left! Talk to you guys soon.

Oh, I graduated as an E2, which is an Airman, and got rated as an Expert Marksman with small arms fire, all those video games payed off! Some pics on my myspace, myspace.com/derekrose
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2007#176881 Report

Tech School you get some of your humanity back. How long is your schooling? PM me your mailing address at Tech School.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2007#176882 Report
Congratulations on getting through the training! How are you getting used to the early starts!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2007#176883 Report
Deker,

Congrats man! It seems like everything is going good man. Now we're both in California. What else is new? What direction are you looking to take with everything now? Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2007#176884 Report
Yo Dek-man...

That's great man! How did you like it?
Marching eh? 1 mile? And you as a airman call that unfortunate? :p
Just take the chopper.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2007#176887 Report
Hello,

I am not exactly sure how long my school is. Apparently I am going to be receiving special training that not many people in my job receive or something. Most people are on this base for about 5 months for my job, but I will only be here for about 5 weeks once I start school, and then I guess I get transferred to another base for additional training or something, I am not very sure. There is one other airman here that has the same job, I will probably ask her what the heck is going on and what the difference is.

Tech school is much much better than basic. It is relaxed, you have free time, much less restrictions, etc. It's hard to adjust though. I still expect an instructor to pop up out of no where and start yelling at me at any time.

I don't actually start classes until May 22nd, so until then I will be doing details like cleaning things, raking leaves, etc.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum