TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Photochop my co-worker

Page: 1 2 Reply
Oct 31st 2006#175194 Report
I'm kinda scared as to where Torn got the resource image for that one...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 31st 2006#175196 Report
[QUOTE=msz070]I'm kinda scared as to where Torn got the resource image for that one...[/QUOTE]

:D As you might have guessed, the source file was not a stock photography photo.

Matt, you didn't answer about how risque these can be. So before I do it just let me flat out ask.

Would you like Carl to be holding a gay midget in a leather speedo, instead of one of those larger fish?
:eek:
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2006#175203 Report
Gay midgets are completely within the bounds of what is acceptable,...as a matter of fact, that might be a little TOO normal.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2006#175204 Report
Sweet, I'll get to work on another one then.

Edit:

Well, it seems the photo I "WANTED" to use has been removed from the server it was on. It would have been great!

So anyway, I had to use another I found... Funny how there aren't any "large" photos of midgets on the net...(now that was phunny! ) Horrible midget photo just ahead.... man I wish I had snatched the other one when I saw it.

Carl, is that a midget in your hands... or are you just...?
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 12th 2006#175322 Report
oh, now that is just plain creepy. I think it's likely that one may make Carl cry.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 13th 2006#175330 Report
[QUOTE=mattboy_slim]I think it's likely that one may make Carl cry.[/QUOTE]

Cool!.... I just wish I had snatched the original photo I wanted to use. It was a much larger size and would have looked far more realistic.

LOL, Matt.... is a HUGE double headed feminine pleasure device within the bounds of what is acceptable? ROFL! Haven't looked for a source photo, but I imagine there is one out there just itching to replace one of those fish. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum