TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

what i've noticed

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jun 9th 2006#173318 Report
Yeah I've been watching the progress of your dragon - pretty cool... Must be taking you ages to do.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2006#173325 Report
[QUOTE=Rich]Yeah I've been watching the progress of your dragon - pretty cool... Must be taking you ages to do.[/QUOTE]

I hadta set it aside for a while... we had to complete a business plan, which was about 15 pages typed, and another 6 or so spreadsheets. I hope to get back on it this weekend.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2006#173327 Report
I'll submit a header graphic .. Any particular requirement?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2006#173331 Report
Where is this 'dragon' image Dan?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2006#173338 Report
Yeah... There are some requirments, these are laid out here... http://forum.teamphotoshop.com/showthread.php?t=25253

But... We are automating the submission system for these... The programmer didn't finish the job yesterday after all... but progress has been made and it will be completed over the weekend I hope and be ready at the start of this coming week.

But basically all header images will be put into a random rotation and you'll get a text link to your homepage, and link to your profile on TPS. He'll also be finishing the Interview thing... Which we have renamed to Member Spotlight...

It will all become clear when it's live on the site (in case I have not explained it properly here).
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2006#173345 Report
That feature is neat and is a good way to get the users involved in the website and the community.

BUT, but, but, (lol) I would highly recommand that maybe you Rich and the head admins of the forums to select only the headers worth putting there. Maybe create a commity or something like this, because a lot of people would be ready to put together a graphic to get their work some visibility. But not everyone has the talent (I don't want to sound harsh though, believe me).

Pank had the members do some images for the home page before, but he did only pick up the best images, because you could easily lose control over this and end up having a bunch of non desirable header to be on the home page.

Just my 2 cents though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum