TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

what i've noticed

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jun 7th 2006#173257 Report
what i have noticed is that this message forum is very inactive and not too many come and post besides the regulars or the newbies. i myself am a newbie, a newbie who is frustrated with the lack of posts.

so is there another website forum that is more active then teamphotoshop's? i know that photoshoptechniques.com has a lot of posts, but i just don't like their page layout.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2006#173261 Report
There are lots of forums with tons of posts about... nonsense... out there. Find one that has a community you can feel a 'part' of, and try to contribute to the betterment of that forum.

Good luck!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 8th 2006#173266 Report
Its been discussed before quite a while ago. I prefer the less nonsense, more quality posts nature of TeamPS. Its been this way for years, and I believe it'll stay this way.

There used to be SomethingLeet.com and few other Photoshop/Design forums around.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 8th 2006#173274 Report
that is what i have noticed. there are many photoshop forums out there, but the quality of forum lacks compared to teamphotoshop.com. i just wish that teamps could get more active users then maybe i would have never had to post this post.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 8th 2006#173275 Report
It all takes time... TPS used to be a GREAT forum, now we are in a stage of rebuilding to try to regain some of our former glory.

The good thing is we have some of the best members of any PS forum... They just don't post much

I think the problem is, people like to reply to thing rather than start their own posts, it's kinda like a fire... We just need to build things up and then it will go on it's own naturally.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 8th 2006#173296 Report
The forum starts to be more active then a few months ago. I just hope it'll keep bein that way.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 9th 2006#173309 Report
Yeah... I think it is more active at the moment too now... Just need to keep fanning the flames as it were. Still waiting to send off a mass mail to all members to tell them about the new look and new features... My programmer is duye to complete the additions today... But I'm not hopeful of him getting it done! :( But once it is maybe and the mailshot goes out, maybe some more people will come out of the woodwork.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 9th 2006#173310 Report
I should add Teamps back in my sigs in the other forums ;) And I'm getting referals from here to my site again.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 9th 2006#173315 Report
Thats good about the referals back to your site... We have a couple of initiatives for members to show off their work and get known with other members too... these are submitting header graphics (the large image on the main site... below to logo and buttons... And interviews/profiles which we will feature from the homepage randomly.

We are hoping to get that all finished up today or early next week.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 9th 2006#173317 Report
Maybe I'll submit a header graphic from the cover of my wifes' book when I finish it, Rich!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum