TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Paid help wanted - Logomaking.

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
May 17th 2006#172826 Report
I seem to remember that we once had sections for this type of påosts, but I do not find them, so I'll post here...Move if unappropriate.

I have made a site (that the client is on his way of ruining, hehe...) and this client do not have a logo. He would like a logo, bu t I can't assist in this as a logo perhaps should be made in vector, and I'm not good at Illustrator...either . So if anybody feels that he/she is good at this, please PM me, or mail me !!

The groundrules are: A round logo in vector format. It should contain the letters: IRT and a bus of some sort, see link for example:
New link to example

And I mean the bus on top, sort of coming out from, or beside, the letters IRT. Thats it. Please make some suggestions, post them as something I can't steal () and state your price !!! You'll get paid if your logo is selected and delivered. (I'll have to show the sugg's to him and then he'll make up his mind depending on price and looks, ok ?)

The letters stand for Ingvars Rese Tjänst, which roughly means Ingvars travel agency. The link to the site is: http://ingvarsresetjanst.se
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2006#172830 Report
hey Pat. Your examples aren't showing man

I'd be interested..."bus of sorts" - like a real bus? Transportation? Greyhound kinda?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2006#172834 Report
Okidoki...I've updated the examples link... I'm talking bout the upper image. The small buspic... Yes, like a real bus, or a drawn bus or whatever. The logocreation is in your hands. The "bang-on" idea to the logo is just what occured in my disturbed mind as I thought of it. Not Greyhound bus, though as they are really very different from european buses...But the same category, yes.

The company deals in arranging bus-tours within the Swedish borders but also to Kenya, Africa. So the bus connection came naturally to me. And the letters IRT is the "command" from the client. He himself has really no idea at all, but the letters...

Patric.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2006#172839 Report
Just jumping in here to say, yeah this kind of thread is OK... I will probably set up a forum for this kind of thing in due course as there are jobs I'd like to be able to post too... As I'm sure others would.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2006#172841 Report
Pat is it ike a "real" logo? For print and stuff? Or just for web?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2006#172842 Report
As a suggestion to the client it was presented as a "real logo". But that lies all in the price, don't you think? If you'd make a "real logo" and ask a price and then present a "weblogo" aswell, I'm sure he'd go for the "weblogo".

In my head it isn't something that is gonna be printed on t-shirts and stuff, can't really see that at all. But I think he's gonna use it as logo on stationary. But a "weblogo" should work for that, eh ?

Patric.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2006#172843 Report
depends... a web logo.. you don't care how many colors.. so you can make it as fun and colorful as you please. But for business cards and such... it costs. Also.. if it's something they want to put on the sides of their buses.. mucho dinero if it has too many colors.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2006#172844 Report
Okay...screw the "real logo", go for a weblogo that fits nicley into the site above. I'll explain it as you just did.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 18th 2006#172853 Report
So if it's only a web logo, does it need to be in vector format? In other words, do you need an EPS/AI file?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 18th 2006#172857 Report
I would think I do. I would like to be able to resize it without noticable loss in quality.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum