TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Whoa.

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Feb 1st 2006#172076 Report
[QUOTE=deker]no hobby is stupid. everyone already has a "life", and they can do whatever they want with it, whether it be collecting stamps or playing sports or staring at a wall. if you added up all the hours you spent doing any one activity, it would seem crazy. say, watching tv, or eating, or sleeping, or going to the bathroom.[/QUOTE]

What are the /played on your characters? My mage has 60 days, rogue has 25 days, and the rest of my characters are probably another 5. :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 1st 2006#172077 Report
^ yeah you're right Deker.
I've used to play a lot online say a year ago, but then again I never watched tv at that time and I don't even today (except movies of course).

If people would count how many hours per month or per year they spent in front of their television, they would turn out crazy.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 1st 2006#172078 Report
i only have like 26 days on the paladin and 8 or so on the rogue i think. maybe another day or two on the alts.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 1st 2006#172079 Report
Haha. I'm not against hobbies of any sort. I mean, how long have I spent on a Photoshop forum?

Derek has been trying to get me into WoW for awhile now, and we played together like once, and I just couldn't get into it. He still hasn't given up on trying to get me into it either. We'll see...we'll see...
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 1st 2006#172081 Report
I know you don't really mean it mark, but a lot of people do think that other people don't have a life if they don't go out drinking and partying every weekend and get hammered. Which just irritates the hell out of me.

I can't get Dan to play either. He says it is too much money to pay each month. And then when I wanted to play Guild Wars with him, he up and goes to florida for a couple weeks! Pshaw!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 1st 2006#172082 Report
I have Guild Wars Derek, maybe I'll hop on that with you sometime. I only got to like a level 8 character and stopped playing. (Just like WoW actually.) I have a problem getting into games sometimes. We can always Mario Kart it up though, and if you buy Animal Crossing we can fish together.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 2nd 2006#172085 Report
Guild Wars was bad... I bought it, leveled to 12, and gave the account to my friend. :(

Derek- You're right with the whole "life" thing, people are just way to opinionated about what "having a life" is, like you said, a lot of people only think it counts if you are going out to bars and what-not.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 2nd 2006#172086 Report
I have like a level 8 in guild wars. i'm really not feeling it either... eh. it's no WoW.

and animal crossing seems interesting but i don't like the idea of having to log in each day to see what is new or whatever.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 18th 2006#172143 Report
My wife and kids play Guild Wars (a lot lately). We each have one char on each of the two accts. I think I have a level 8 on one... wifey and son are the most addicted. They have level 16 characters I think.

I REFUSE to pay a montly fee to play an online game, I hated it when my son tried Everquest, and I won't do it again with WoW.

I forget what our clan is we have in GW. I'll post it here and if any of you want to join up--we can use it for a way to meet up. We made it because my kids sometimes like to role-play in the game (assume characters and persona and play out story lines). That way you can use some imagination along with the joy of the gameplay.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 18th 2006#172144 Report
You and your monthly fees dan.... ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum