TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Forum update...

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 9th 2005#171313 Report
... OK back from the UK now, and have got on with some forum tweaking this morning.

You may have noticed some forums are now gone and some have been shuffled.

The header should now be visable again. Any comments, good or bad, please post the here...
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 9th 2005#171315 Report
Welcome back.

About the shuffling:

- Im used to Misc. on the bottom, but being the most used section it makes sense to put it up top. I think thats a good idea.

-FAQ is needed, suggestions not as much. I think it would work well if those 2 were combined into a "Site Info" section. Just an idea.

- Web Design and Technology is good on the bottom. They're the least used.

- Digital Photography should be bumped lower. Again not as much use.

- My real complaint though, is the showcases and the help forums should be moved much higher, specifically new/advanced photoshop help & Web/art showcases. Everything else is just extra. Those "are" the forum and the most used. In my opinion they need to be right under Misc.

Anyone know what thread it was where we talked about the forum layout??
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 9th 2005#171318 Report
Previously, the forum structure was discussed here.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 9th 2005#171320 Report
I'll put a general comment here, although I also noted this in the bugs thread. I thought if discussion was appropriate it could be here instead of there.

For the tribute color scheme on the main page I would suggest the classic color scheme that lived for years on Teamphotoshop. The 'red' was short lived and not nearly as highly praised. I will dig in some and see if I can find any screen grabs--or perhaps pank could supply a PSD for Rich. If it's truly a tribute, I would put it there instead.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 9th 2005#171323 Report
Rich has all the .psd's. Even the sweet design ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 10th 2005#171325 Report
Quick Reply Is Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 14th 2005#171390 Report
Thanks for the feedbask, apologies not got around to anything much yet...

mattboy, the quick reply is still there, next to the quote button at the bottom of every post.

Yes, I do have the PSDs for the original and Panks final TPS design.

On another note, I have started to publicise the existing tutorials which have brought a few more visitors to the site. We also have a discrete link from SuperCheats.com.

Unfortunately there seems to be no interest in the tutorial competition or the community image project so they will likely only be run this month and I'll take another route to generate new content.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum