TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

It's me again.

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Oct 16th 2005#170898 Report
[QUOTE=malibu]Mara! We can't keep up with you...

The family will be in Florida around Christmas time... we'll wave from the beach!

Dek: Ax doesn't want to pay monthly fees to play WoW, he should play Guildwars instead... except it's magic and monsters. Howabout Battlefield 2 instead?[/QUOTE]

I already tried Guildwars. A friend had an account, I played for about 2 weeks then it became boring because they hadn't released any real, new content. WoW does have elves. They have a pointy-eared thing. Unless they can some-how explain a vulcan being in the game, they have elves. As for wizards...they have a class that uses magic almost exclusivly. Changing the name doesn't make it any different. It's still wizard.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 16th 2005#170899 Report
They are Night Elves and Mages or Warlocks. And yes it makes a very big difference what you call them! :P

I haven't really gotten into Guild Wars yet either. Battlefield 2 is fun though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 17th 2005#170907 Report
i guess u can just sell a pbook for a lesser-level system when you get ipods handed to you by Steve "The Man" Jobs.

when i read that, i felt like i had slap someone...*mumbles* sell my powerbook to build a PC...jeez.

haven't you guys figured out who rich really is? pank didn't cover up his tracks well enough.
i did a few google searches...little private eye work. and i cracked the case, pank obviously got tired of his forum name and though rich was more sensible. sensible? maybe. it definately doesn't sound like he's a woman anymore.

hahaha
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 17th 2005#170910 Report
Well I still have a Dual G5 with 2.5 gigs of RAM and such, I just didn't need the portability of the powerbook, and wanted to play more games.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 17th 2005#170911 Report
But if it makes you feel better I've had nothing but trouble with it since I built it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 18th 2005#170929 Report
Only because you didn't listen to me and flash the BIOS when you built it. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 18th 2005#170935 Report
My PC has become a jukebox next to my Mac Mini. <3.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum