TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

It's me again.

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Sep 13th 2005#170297 Report
Man...what's going on here?

Can someone tell me why pank transferred ownership of the site to whoever Rich is? I got an email from Dan a couple days ago I guess talking about it. Just wondering who he is and where he came from and how he ended up with tps in his name :p.

Oh and.

Hi Dek, Matt, Mobile and Dan.

Won't be participating in the redesign contest though. I'm so out of touch with what is done in terms of design these days. I couldn't do tsp any justice.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 13th 2005#170300 Report
We're not really sure either, there was one day where Rich kinda said 'Hi, i'm Rich." He's british...that's about all i got

and hey, good to see you back, however briefly.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 13th 2005#170301 Report
hi axiom. rich runs video game web sites, and apparently gave pank some money for the site. and i think pank is busy with his skins site, so didn't have interest in tps anymore which probably didn't make anywhere near as much money.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 13th 2005#170303 Report

What ^ they said. ;)

Has your life stabilized again, our friend? How are things going? Pull up a stool and have a cup of caff.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 13th 2005#170306 Report
Life hasnt really stabilized...Im still working a crappy job making far less than I am used to, but I have a place to live and eat regularly.

Right now, I'm thinking about moving back to my hometown, where I grew up. Since moving to the town I live in now, I haven't really been happy, except for when I was seeing my ex. Other than that...im just peachy.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 13th 2005#170328 Report
Yo yo yo.

Yea. I have nothing to say after what was already said about the Bob/Rich thing, I guess there isn't anything else to say.

And it sucks that things haven't really satabilized that much, but I am glad to hear you have a roof over your head and food to eat. That's good, a lot better than the alternatives.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 14th 2005#170334 Report
Hey Ax!
With the way eXtremepixels is going I just did not have any free time and the site was suffering because of that. I talked with Rich and he really seemed like he loved the site and what it was all about. That is pretty much it. I thought the site would do better with a fresh set of hands and ideas behind it.

I still check the board here every day (usually not logged in) ;) I thought it would be better to just sort of step aside and out of the sites eyes for a while but I am here checking up on all you guys making sure you are behaving!

You take care of yourself buddy.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 14th 2005#170336 Report
/me startles and looks over my shoulder to see if pank is standing there :eek:
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 15th 2005#170355 Report
mostly, it's my own fault. After things went south with my ex, I kinda went off the deep-end. I walked into work and handed in my badge. Hindsight is 20/20. Knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have done it. Perhaps asked for a transfer to another local office.

I attempted to get back into design and/or development, but it'd been so long since I had done any real work that didnt involve a company intranet or writing an instruction manual that I'm way behind the times.

And Hi pank.

/me waves
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 16th 2005#170362 Report
It's like riding a bike axiom. you could pick it up again. you should also pick up world of warcraft while you're at it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum