TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New Longhorn Screenshots

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Sep 20th 2005#170481 Report
[QUOTE=deker]I haven't heard that they'll be charging a monthly fee lately, but last I heard there were going to be like 7 versions of the OS. Which just sounds like a marketing disaster to me.[/QUOTE]

That is very very horrible, I hated how microsoft try to make money because of that, I had windows xp home edition and it crashed regularly and freezing, also it ran very slow. After I reformatted my hard drive and upgraded to windows xp professional (with no service pack installed) it went 3 times as fast. I hate when they do that, and with every new service pack it just seems make the computer go slower (i know it's the networking process loading in the background and stuff). And also for microsoft office, they have like student edition, teacher edition, professional edition etc which is just another way of making profits.

[Quote=Rodder454]But now im really stuck cause my windows 98 is as current as a dinosaur, im not really into apple (as of yet), and the nix's confuse me lol.[/Quote]

I don't know why they are making things worse and worse, windows 98 was lightning fast and very solid at running programs, now every day or so on XP you will get an error message or some sort, not to mention it takes a ton of hard drive and memory.

I'm really considering getting a iMac powerbook for my graphic needs, but I saw the news that Apple is going to start using Pentium processors????

Is that good or bad? I mean I perfer AMD 64 dual core for processing power but I guess they won't use that on mac.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum