TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I'm going to die!

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7337 Report
Uh oh One......that'll get ya' in trouble here REAL quick.

We are trying to maintain a semi-professional environment here, and illegal activities, in my opinion, are not exactly professional.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7342 Report
As long as he/she owns the program, he/she can do whatever they want with it...as long as you don't sell your "doings".
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7374 Report
Matt is correct, Pank has clearly posted in the FAQ's that....if you want to talk about Warez....you are in the wrong forum.

Also, NO scrypter you can't "DO" anything you want.

It is against the law to de-compile or otherwise reverse engineer ANY program in the first place, and you have to if you intend to "DO" anything to it.
Payment for a "license" for the program is just that....a license. It does not make the applications source code yours.

You know that little "I agree" box you have to select when installing an application?
Well, just above it.......that is where it tells you all that stuff.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7375 Report
True, now that I look back through the posts, I see he actually got the unopened box. Before now I just figured he got ripped off and someone sold him the demo version.

But torn IS, in all fairness right. Although under such frustration, I probably would not try even a crack, because I don't trust something that doesn't come from a reputable source.

And make sure that you are going online to get your activation code. Without that you cannot run Dreamweaver.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7425 Report
Whoops! Sorry about the commotion my post caused.

I'm simply saying that, since you bought the software, you're entitled to a working copy. But you're right, reverse-engineering it would probably break the license you've just paid for so just forget what I said.

I just figured it was the easiest way but if you're not willing to resort to such manners -- and I can understand why you won't -- Macromedia will surely help you out. Just might take awhile longer :/.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7437 Report
This might work:

Unistall the demo and your paid for version. Search for Rsagent.ini (usually in your WINDOWS directory) and delete it. Install your paid version.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7447 Report
I stand corrected.

sorry.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 4th 2001#7486 Report
Hmmmmm.....a little tension in the air?LOL I feel nervous just reading this!
Later,
Justin;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum