TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Need help fixing a blurry photo in Photoshop 6

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 6th 2009#197984 Report
Hello! I have a photo that I really like, but it's pretty blurry. My SLR was set on Manual mode, and I went to take a photo, but the people moved, and it came out very blurry. :(
Is there any way that I can make it less blurry so that I can print it out? I tried the unsharp mask, but after a couple of times it just looks strange. Maybe I wasn't doing it right, or there's another way? I would appreciate any help.

P.S. - It might be embarrassing, but I only have Photoshop 6. I can't afford CS4 yet (or any version of it). I hope someone can help me. Thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2009#197986 Report
There is really no way to make a blurry photo not blurry, regardless of the PS version. Don't be embarrassed, you can still do some awesome editing with PS6. Most people don't come close to using or even understanding all the capabilities of the newer versions anyway.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2009#197993 Report
Thank you, Hawkeye! I appreciate that you took the time to write. About the photo, it's blurry, but not terribly. I mean, you can see it, but I would've liked to be able to fix it up a little. I also appreciate the kind words - I felt bad about only having PS6. I realize that the newer versions must be really advanced. Someday...
Thanks again!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2009#198087 Report
There not a whole lot you can do, but one cool trick you can try is to sharpen the photo's contrast a little bit. Sometime that's enough to add a bit of edge to a blur. It's worth a shot.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2009#198088 Report
Thanks, Raijer! I'll give it a try!
I really appreciate the suggestion.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum