TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Spray Paint Stencil Effect

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 4th 2005#171247 Report
Hi. i have been trying to figure out how they do the spray stencil effect on a couple of the team invasion mixtapes and also i seen other places... I have been trying to figure this out for a while now. If anyone could help me or something it would be great.

here are the 2 team invasion mixtapes that have the spray stencil.

Thanks again
Cvance
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 5th 2005#171250 Report
It's not a very difficult effect.

Try using your default brushes, the circle ones... maybe the 100px one... but it all depends of the size of the file you're working with.

So, just use them around a certain area and before, set the opacity of your brush to maybe 60% so it doesn't appear too dark.

You can now select Filter>>Noise>>Add Noise and set a noise that would give the right "grainy" effect.

Then, with the font you chose, just write up the text you want by making sure it fits the area of your brushes. After that, click on the visibility box of your layer so that it disappear and ctrl click the layer (if you are using Windows).

Then select the layer where you applied your brushes by clicking on it once and then hit Delete once.

You can also deselect or hit ctrl+D and you should have something similar to these.

I may do an exemple if I have the time this weekend.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I was clear enough, but ask away if you have any probs!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum