TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Let's roughen up that nice smooth chrome we made...

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 31st 2005#171139 Report
Add on tutorial: Rough up our nice chrome text1.
This is an "add on" tutorial to the chrome text effect for Photoshop 6. So the first step is to complete that tutorial. Then come back here (leaving your .psd open). 2.
Once you have completed that tutorial we are ready to really roughen up our chrome. The firstthing we need to do is to go into our layer styles and modify a few of the settings. Go to the drop shadow settingand change the Distance to 3, Spread to 28, and the size should be 5. 3.
The next step is to go into the Inner shadow settings and raise the Noise value to 100.That should be the only change for this area. 4.
Next is the Inner Glow settings. Change ...
Tutorial is here Let's roughen up that nice smooth chrome we made...

If you have any questions or comments regarding this tutorial please post it in this thread
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2005#171794 Report
[QUOTE=Team Photoshop]Rough up our nice chrome text1.[/QUOTE]

Is it possible to have a tut on how to get this effect on a sheet of metal rather than text?

I need sheets for applying to my models. I can't use text.

;)

I have a very small amount of experience with PhotoShop, photographic stuff, but I have successfully done 4 - 6 tuts on metal making in PhotoShop as well.

I would love to be able to use this effect on parts of my models. Please?

FranOnTheEdge
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum