TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

mouse cursor turns to cross hatch?

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 21st 2005#167712 Report
i dont know why but sometimes my mouse cursor changes to a cross hatch rather than be an arrow or circle? why is it changing and how can i get it back to like a circle?

its very annoying to paint or erase using the cross hatch as the exact area that will be covered is not shown!

i am not sure if i am doing something that enables this by mistake......

TIA
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 21st 2005#167715 Report
I checked it out and I noticed that when u have a thickness off 7px or more you have a cirkel or another form as cursor. But when ur thickness is 6px or lower u get a dot with 4 other dots around, which forms a cross :D. But u should take a closer look to the center dot: it not realy is a dot, it is has the thickness of the pixels u selected. So it only is a real dot when u pick "1px"... I suppose they created the cross-form because u would lose ur cursor too easily else. I hope that this is the same in ur case and that I helped u :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 21st 2005#167717 Report
actually i noticed that too - but in this case - even if i went to 600 px - i still had the cross hatch.... even when i chose the pen tool i had the cross hatch when I usually expect to see the pen......

....so thanks for the help..however i still need to know why its changing and what i need to do to ensure it doesnt change to teh cross hatch which i never use anyway....
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 21st 2005#167718 Report
When u go to "Edit-->Preferences-->Display and Cursors" U can see some setting that are probably not the way u wanted... U probably know what to do there, but just for sure: In the part of "Painting Cursors" u must chose "Brush Size" Instead of "Precise". I think it's this, but it's weird this setting changed...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 22nd 2005#167748 Report
Hit Capslock.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum