TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Vacation pics - Malta

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jan 6th 2004#136351 Report
So I went on a trip to Malta for the NewYear's... I can hear the "An Italian goes to Malta" jokes crackin' already

Anyway - it's a very nice country - small - but great. Weather is fine too for this time of the year...when I left home the snow was like 1 meter high so it was a bliss I went out buck naked on the hotel room balcony (no buildings in front hah!)

I took exactly 887 pics at 5 mpixels resolution. I don't have that much space with my host so I'll post slightly less

Here's stuff:

the gallery

In case you were wondering...it was a pretty cool vacation
I'll make a gallery with more pics soon - will post a link
Hope you guys like them
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2004#136354 Report
Amazing photo's mihai. I can't find one that I dislike. And welcome back, good thing you didnt post any picturs of you on that balcony. :p

O yeah, I can't wait until summer when I go to Hawaii, gonna get some GREAT pictures there. *saves up for big memory card or iPod to store pictures*
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2004#136377 Report
Thoese shots are really nice mihai, they look so clear (I really need to buy a digital camera :( )

What I like the best is your skies, they look almost unreal to me... I cannot explain why though. The one of the island is amazing as well as the last one of the sun glowing on the sea.

I bet it was a nice trip :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2004#136397 Report
Those are the best pictures i have seen in YEARS!

I think that they are also your best works.....

you got :

the composition
the lighting
EVERYTHING

down to a fine art!!!

Nice job
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2004#136403 Report
thanks for the kind words guys I'm glad you like them - I'll try to get together a gallery ...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2004#136412 Report
those are very nice and your camera seems to be doing a very good job of picking up color. i really like the depth that is created in some of those with the clouds and water. the one with the cat is too funny but a nice composition.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2004#136414 Report
yay somebody noticed the cat funny yes - Malta is full of stray cats and they ar really nice to animals there - that particular cat licked her belly for like 2 hours - the time we stayed at that cafe...I went to scratch her and she didn't even budge - so I arranged her like that - and she didn't even move.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2004#136438 Report
I went to Gozo just off malta in the Summer and i got loads of really great pictures but they are at lower res than yours...... i really should start taking them at higher res.... makes them better
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2004#136461 Report
dude thos pics are awsome....good job
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 7th 2004#136563 Report
Now I have time to reply...
They are so awsome Mihai, *both me and Ellen claps hands to Mihais photos*
Love the sharpness and colors and depth in all of them!
The sea/sky photo was pretty unbelivable...
I think that cat was dead lol...Mihai you should know better than going around moving dead animals so that you can get good photos of them :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum