TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Pls help to convert these low resolution images to high resolution.

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 12th 2006#173367 Report
Hi. Does anyone could help me to bring this texture to high resolution? I’m not well in photoshop. I want to use it in 3ds max.

Where is browse button for attaching images?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 12th 2006#173368 Report
unfortunately it doesn't work that way, a low resolution image only has a certain physical size and can't be scaled up without losing quality.

and there's a "Manage Attachments" button underneath the window when you post.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 12th 2006#173370 Report
[QUOTE=Fig]unfortunately it doesn't work that way, a low resolution image only has a certain physical size and can't be scaled up without losing quality.

and there's a "Manage Attachments" button underneath the window when you post.[/QUOTE]

"Manage Attachments" button absent too.
Secondly These textures simple wood textures. So it’s possible and easy to do them to high resolution. I’m not well in photoshop.
Thx
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 12th 2006#173374 Report
if you click "post reply" there should be more options available under your "submit reply" and "preview post" buttons.

and it doesnt matter what it is, you can't just size up an image. if you want to recreate an image that's something different entirely.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 12th 2006#173377 Report
Or use the - 'Go Advanced' button (next to quick reply button.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 13th 2006#173387 Report
[QUOTE=lala18]Hi. Does anyone could help me to bring this texture to high resolution? I’m not well in photoshop. I want to use it in 3ds max.

Where is browse button for attaching images?[/QUOTE]
The best you can hope for is to use a Fractal Compression app to compress best-quality images, then when you decompess the images, specify a larger size result.

If your textures are "natural", this can sometimes give you a better result than just increasing the resolution in Photoshop.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum