TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

HTML and Photoshop

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 10th 2002#64055 Report
I have a problem with some of the HTML stuff while using Photoshop. please go to this page
i used Slices to make this thing. now if you click on INFO, it'll open up a site. but thats not what i want. what i really want is, if someone clicks on INFO, it should display the text in the big grey box on its right side, without opening any new window or anything, just within that box. in other words, how can i make that big grey box into a text area or something where i can write up HTML. for a working example, please visit Gorman's page

any sort of help would be highly appreciated. thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2002#64062 Report
have you thought about inserting the html for frames and using a coloured canvas as one of the frames?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2002#64081 Report
You'll have to know a little bit about editing html but what the page you linked to is doing is:

Making a <.div.> inside a table and setting the overflow to scroll.

In order to make it appear when something is clicked you'll have to use the show/hide layers function.

I'm going to move this post to the code section since it isn't really a photoshop question.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum