TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Iframe Stuborness...

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 31st 2002#62245 Report
I have used the exact same iframe code in several places, and my site is the only one to have problems with iframes! Check this out: http://macdrone.tripod.com/index.html .

Can anyone fix this for me? Right now, the iframe scrolls the pages down and makes them scroll horizontally even though the pages are twenty pixels less wide :confused: ?

Thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2002#62247 Report
subtract 16 from the table width, it's identical with the iframe width.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2002#62251 Report
Well, I tried doing that and some other things, but it did not work...

Another problem is that the pages scroll downwards some, while the local files do not have that problem...?

Thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 2nd 2002#62517 Report
delete this part in your Iframe page:

<p>&nbsp; </p>
<td class="newsTable">I put my page up yesterday, but now it is in HTML, as an iframe . Now I have put it up... </td>
</tr>
</table>
<p>&nbsp; </p>
--------------------------------
y don't you use this code for your iFrame

<iframe src="link/to/page" width=468 height=60 frameborder="0" marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 vspace=0 scrolling=no name="main">
</iframe>

and in the each link you change the target to main

hope this helps, and if you want transparent iframes then just tell me.

EDITED:::
why do you guys have HTML enabled? i used some html code and it screws up everything!

Sidez : Changed the code for you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 2nd 2002#62669 Report
you do a different way of using iframes then i do, all your pages news.html etc have the maine layout code in it... when i do a iframe i just make the iframe in the main layout (index.html) then i make seperate pages without all the main layout code, just a plain simple page but anyway i dont see any table width for the text in news.html... put width= "440" in the table line.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum