TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

JavaScript and 100% Table Width

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 30th 2002#61878 Report
I have this JavaScript - here is the link to see it http://students.salisbury.edu/~axb9419/rates/deposit_acct_rates.htm

It is a banner that displays Certificate of Deposit Specials. It's in a blue box with white lettering.

The problem is it doesn't automatically adjust when I shrink the browser window. My other tables do - I have those as >table width="100%"<. However, when I put the code into a table it still won't adjust.

Can someone help me with this. Right now it's nice and center over the Savings Rates table. But when I look at it on a 15 in monitor it's not center and doesn't adjust.

Thanks
~R~
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2002#62248 Report
since you defined a specific coordinate in which that appears, it will always appear the given X pixels from the left and Y pixels from the top, no matter how wide the browser window is.

PS. don't input HTML coding directly into your post or it will automatically process it as part of the coding that makes this page appear as it does, thereby messing up the tables!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2002#62254 Report
That's why that happened ;) !

Also, why do you have some things left aligned and others centered?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum