TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

help with resizing!

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 3rd 2002#56461 Report
Ok, so I did a quick design, and sliced it for the web. I put it in the frames and everything looked good. But if I resize my browser, everything squishes together and overlaps eachother. If I change resolutions, it cuts everything down. I've seen so many websites, no matter what, if you change your resolution or make your browser smaller, everything seems to resize and fit perfectly. I looked around and can't seem to find out what to do in order to make mine stay perfectly at all resolutions. Can someone help me out?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2002#56464 Report
i don't think you can make a website that won't look different in different types of browsers and resolutions.

You can make a few websites (one for each resolution) and have a thing at the beginning where people can click on the link to the one with the resolution they have but that's gotta be a pain in the ass.

I asked the vary same question you just did a while back. So I know what you mean. The only thing I can really tell you is to make it in the resolution most people use. From my experience that's 1024x768 and at the beginning of your site state that the site looks best in that resolution so people will change.

Also try to make as many images as possible a part of the background. If you don't need an image to map, then just add it to the background. That way it'll be in the same spot no matter what.

Frames are the big problem though. I hate working with them.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum